- The project site is characterized by its proximity to Istanbul city center in the Zeytinburnu area on the European side of the city.
- MI 803 project is close to the E5 highway, which gives the project a real estate advantage.
- Behind the project is a metro station that helps speed up transportation in Istanbul.
- Zeytinburnu is the node in which the various means of transportation meet, from public buses, metro and Metrobus lines, and maritime transport lines.
- The location of the area on the coast of the Marmara Sea gives the project a distinctive character.
- The most famous tourist areas are a few minutes away from the project, such as Fatih and Sultanahmet.
- The project area is surrounded by many vital areas, such as the Bayram Pasha area from the north, the Sea of Marmara from the south, the Bakirkoy area from the west, and both the Fatih and Eyüp Sultan regions from the east.
- In the vicinity of the project is the Meter Market, which is specialized in wholesale trade, and is frequented by all merchants.
- The project is located a few kilometers from the Eurasia Tunnel, which passes under the Bosphorus, and connects Asia to Europe, which raises the project in terms of real estate value.
- The sea view of the project mixed with the green nature gives the project a high aesthetic value.
- The project is a suitable investment opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship.
- A bridge that will separate the project from the Sea of Marmara.
Detailed information about the project:
- The project extends over an area of 111,000 square meters.
- The project consists of 19 towers, with a height of 17 floors.
- The number of apartments in the project is 1700 apartments.
- The number of shops is 35.
- Gardens and large green spaces within the residential complex.
- There is a mosque and a school in the housing project.
- A cinema gallery in the project.
- Project yachts.
- This project is characterized by an exemption from Turkish tax.
- An air drawer, oven, cooker, and dishwasher are delivered to the apartments.
Information about the project:
Zeytinburnu area is one of the most important industrial and commercial areas vital in Istanbul, and this coincided with a great urban renaissance through the giant real estate projects that it arose in, which attracted the admiration and demand of many investors and businessmen.
The factories, factories, shops, and shopping malls located in this region open the doors to many investment projects, in addition to being a node in which all means of transportation congregate in Istanbul.